Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
- The graduates of the program will become proficient in the principles and practices of computer science, mathematics and science, enabling them to solve a wide range of computing related problems.
- To enable the students with innovative applications of engineering knowledge and programming skills to spearhead the progress of society in the information age.
- To mould the students into competent, successful, and practicing engineers in their career and/or in pursuing their higher studies through the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To provide exposure to cutting edge technologies, adequate training and opportunities to work individually and as teams on multidisciplinary projects with effective analytical skills.
- To acquire and practice the profession with ethics, integrity and leadership qualities with due consideration to environmental issues in conformance with societal needs.